Opportunities for Enhanced Performance and Lasting Success
High performance is an individual and collective effort.
Put Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematical (STEM) human performance expertise to work
on behalf of
peak and agile performance.
1. Personal peak performance
Personal peak performance builds on
- peace of mind
- supportive others
- continuous openness to new learning
while in “flow”
Peak performers regularly experience an effective balance of “flow” in their personal and professional lives — over time.
Peak performers maintain focus with commitment — over time.
Peak performers build upon their natural and developed strengths while remaining continuously open to new input, including especially from other peak performers.
2. Organizational peak performance requires a company culture with a strong foundation aligned with company goals and effective feedback loops grounded in respect for data and people.
The consideration here is how effectively people in your organization naturally relate to other key people and to your key business interests.
How consistently and effectively have your people been empowered to think and act constructively like responsible co-owners of your company?
Business culture directly impacts — for good and for bad — how effectively your people, information, processes and technology are integrated within your organization to define and meet organizational goals over time.
Put STEM human performance expertise to work on behalf of your own and your organization’s peak and agile performance.
1. “Simple” (introductory), yet powerful performance improvements
A. Enhance Your Personal Peace of Mind
| Know Yourself | Personal Mindfulness Training | Legal Peace of Mind |
B. Enhance Your Employees’ Peace of Mind
| Legal Peace of Mind | Values Clarification | Strengths Clarification |
| Alignment with Organizational Interests |
2. Consider “high involvement” strategic culture improvements that engage your entire organization, beginning with yourself, in gaining a better understanding of
A. the status of your present organizational achievements in terms of your organization’s key goals
i) Is there a pressing organizational performance need?
ii) Have all “simpler solutions” been accomplished?
iii) Do we need and want to assess our workplace culture?
a) Why, exactly?
b) If so, what is the best way for our organization?
(2) the links between your organization’s actual culture, actions, and performance
(3) strategic company actions that will improve both your company’s culture and your company’s performance.
Business Culture Solutions serves as professional ambassador to CultureUniversity.com, working with Tim Kuppler, founder of CultureUniversity.com and author of BuildTheCultureAdvantage.
The advantages to you of your securing Tim’s recently published Build the Culture Advantage text and workbook will be incredibly obvious to you upon your checking out this link. If you order the text and/or workbook and use the coupon code of “Norman Jentner” you will receive a 20% discount.
Dr. Jentner of Business Culture Solutions is also a professional member of the internationally engaged Denison Consulting Network.
- were designed and have been demonstrated to link key in-house people-to-people behaviors to a variety of important business outcomes, including profitability, shareholder value, customer satisfaction, innovation, sales growth, and employee satisfaction.
- can help organizations and leaders understand how their regular activities impact bottom-line performance, and how to strategically up-level their in-house actions, organization-wide.
A variety of published research studies describe this link to performance. For an introduction to research demonstrating the strong link between organizational culture as measured by the Denison tools and organizational performance, click here.
You have extremely simple options.
For example, you can start with a focus on cost-effectively protecting your employees’ personal and family resilience options.
We are especially fond of, and encourage your serious consideration of, a pair of nontraditional voluntary employee benefits provided by one of our favorite and most trusted vendors. At no out-of-pocket cost to your company, they can be utilized stand-alone or bundled for extra savings and advantage to your company and employees.
By your empowering your employees to more effectively satisfy their basic motives — at no direct cost to yourself — you empower your employees to apply their higher-level motives on the job to company advantage. Your employees are able to focus, without distractions, and with gratitude, on their work.
What Opportunities Are You Considering?
Please let us know what challenges and/or opportunities you face.
You may e-mail us or call us privately at 330-472-2559. We can offer an initial complimentary consultation.
Or post your comments for public discussion in the box below where our readers can get back to you.
We appreciate your interest and input.