Opportunities for Enhanced Performance and Lasting Success
When company culture is viewed in terms of organizational performance, the consideration is how effectively people in your organization relate to other key people and to your key business interests.
This includes relations with suppliers, customers, and other company stakeholders.
How consistently and effectively have people been empowered to think and act constructively like owners of your company?
Business culture impacts how effectively your people, information, processes and technology are integrated within your organization to define and meet organizational goals over time.
Cultures of Performance, Short- and Long-term
Dr. Jentner, at Business Culture Solutions, LLC, is a professional member of the increasingly world-renowned Denison Consulting Network.
- were designed to link key in-house people-to-people actions to a variety of important business outcomes, including profitability, shareholder value, customer satisfaction, innovation, sales growth, and employee satisfaction.
- can help organizations and leaders understand how their regular activities impact bottom-line performance, and how to strategically up-level in-house behavior.
Dependent upon your needs, Business Culture Solutions provides “simple” and “high involvement” strategic culture solutions that involve your entire organization, beginning with leadership, in gaining a better understanding of
(1) your present workplace culture,
(2) the links between culture and performance,
(3) strategic actions to improve both your company’s culture and your company’s performance.
A variety of published research studies describe this link to performance. For an introduction to research demonstrating the strong link between organizational culture as measured by the Denison tools and organizational performance, click here.
What Opportunities Are You Considering?
Please let us know what challenges and/or opportunities you face.
You may e-mail us or call us privately at 330-472-2559. We can offer an initial complimentary consultation.
Or you may post your comments to our public discussion section in the box below where readers, if they have constructive input or resources to offer, can get back to you.
We appreciate your input.