How & Why We Are Different.
Triple Bottom-Line Results (Profit + People + Planet).
Headquartered in Akron, Ohio. With global reach.
Dr. Norman Jentner, Principal of Business Culture Solutions LLC
an independent professional member of the American Psychological Association
an independent professional member of the international Denison® Consulting Network
a happy customer and an independent professional associate of LegalShield®
an independent professional associate of GoSmallBiz.com
Increase your company’s adaptability, competitiveness and profit by choosing to work with Business Culture Solutions LLC.
How we are different
While many companies do many of these things, few companies do all of them as we do:
• Your long-lasting satisfaction is one of our very top priorities and commitments.
• We ask questions first.
• We employ an experientially- as well as empirically-derived, and well-rounded, focus to avoid blind-spots and to maximize your adaptive creativity and innovation.
• We listen well.
• We focus and build with you on your strengths.
• We are goal-directed and purposeful.
• We use proven products & services, including those very simple.
• We are accountable.
• We work smarter, if not also harder.
• We practice what we teach.
• We truly enjoy what we do!
Why we are different
• We are committed to giving back more value than we receive.
• Among our top priorities and commitments is always working on ourselves.
• Our expectations are high and our accomplishments match this.
• Recognizing we are special in the eyes of many, we also understand that we are no more special than you.
• We believe emotional intelligence is essential alongside intellectual intelligence for optimal performance.
• We know we cannot take you somewhere if we cannot go there ourself.
Our unique value proposition
• We help you to assess the right problems and opportunities the first time.
• We help you look “outside the box” if helpful.
• We help you find the right solutions to the right problems and for the right opportunities.
• We remove your guess-work from your leadership and organization development.
• Our work is tied to your company’s bottom-line.
• Most of our business performance products and services are offered at no net cost to your company.
• Our professional commitment is to your company’s adaptability, competitiveness, and profit.
Our uncommon value
• We are efficient and effective.
• We save you time and money.
• We provide integrated leadership and organization development to develop individuals, teams, and organizations simultaneously.
• We provide convenient and cost-effective access to the best, leading-edge tools, processes, and professionals.
• Where appropriate, we can ensure you secure the most reliable, plus empirically-and internationally-normed, business culture performance-benchmarking that is available on the market today.
• We empower robust, lasting, positive change.
• We provide uncommonly satisfying solutions.
• We provide very strong returns on investment.
• Behind us stand 20+ year track records of demonstrated performance, world-wide.
• Safe. Confidential. Ethical. Trustworthy. Effective. Dr. Jentner understands and remains guided by the Ethical Standards of the American Psychological Association for everybody’s protection.
• You think more clearly and effectively about yourself and your business.
• You obtain a clearer understanding of what “people actions” are currently driving your company’s performance — and also what may be “missing”!
• You readily take logical-intuitive actions on behalf of yourself and your business — more effectively, more adaptively, and more quickly.